Who is responsible for collecting, processing and forwarding your personal data?NA MARTINA SL NIF: B57850968 Dir. postal: CTRA PORTO PETRO-CALA MONDRAGO S/N – 07691 Porto Petro Teléfono: (+34) 971 64 82 50 Correo electrónico de contacto para protección de datos: email@example.com Asunto: Protección Datos The user may contact our administration department at the indicated address for any questions or needs they may have regarding their personal data.
- For what purposes do we process your personal data?
- Who has access to your personal data?
- know what their data are used for and how long they are stored, whether automated decisions are taken or whether profiles are generated, and their consequences (see section Purpose).
- file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency agpd.es if they understand that we are infringing their rights.
- to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data are no longer necessary for the purposes they were collected for, or have been objected to, whether due to unlawful processing or withdrawal of consent.
- request a limitation on the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims.
- request the portability of their data to other service providers, when technically possible.
- in certain circumstances, such as when the purpose of the processing is direct marketing, and for reasons related to their particular situation, to object to the processing of their data; in those cases we will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.