WHAT A COOKIE IS: A Cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies enable a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user’s or computer’s browsing habits and, depending on what information it contains and how you use your computer, they may be used to recognize the user. Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet as well as providing many benefits when delivering interactive services and facilitating the navigation and the usability of our website. The information below will help you to understand the different types of cookies:
In addition, NA MARTINA SL informs the user that they have the possibility of configuring their browser in such a way that they are informed of the reception of cookies, being able, if they so wish, to prevent them from being installed on their hard disk.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES
To restrict or block the cookies that are stored on your device, you can do so by changing your browser options. You find the instructions for the most common browsers here:
- According to the server that is running them:
- First-party cookies: They are those collected by the server to provide the service requested by the user.
- Third-party cookies: They are those that are collected and managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as their own.
- According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: They collect data while the user navigates the web in order to provide the requested service.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored in the device and the information obtained will be used by the person responsible for the cookie in order to provide the requested service.
- According to their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: They are necessary for the correct web navigation.
- Customization Cookies: They allow the user’s characteristics (language) for navigating the website.
- Analysis Cookies: They allow the provider an analysis linked to the user’s navigation, in order to track the use of the website, as well as statistics of the most visited content, number of visitors, etc.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the server to include advertising spaces in the website, according to the content of the website itself.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: They allow the server to include advertising spaces on the website according to the information obtained by the user’s browsing habits.
|Google Analytics||Statistics||Realizar informe estadística sobre tráfico del sitio…||https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout|
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-lo…
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-int…
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html